The Munich Business School, Germany (MBS) is offering scholarship opportunities to interest in studying for a degree program at the Institution.
This is an partial scholarship program awarded to outstanding and dedicated students at Munich Business School. It contains a reduction of up to 20% reduction on the tuition fees for the 1st and 2nd semester.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
– Applicants must have completed their secondary school educational program
– Applicants must have good academic records.
– Certified copy of the school leaving certificate, e.g. Abitur, Fachabitur, Matura, IB, Highschool Diploma etc.
– Alternatively, certified copies of the last three school certificates
– Letter of motivation (1 page)
– Recent passport size photograph (professional, in color with bright background)
– Proof of English language proficiency, alternatively planned test date
– Proof of basic German language skills
– Application form (for applications sent by email or post)
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on July 17, 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage