The Maastricht University, Netherlands is offering scholarships to students who are citizens of Non-EU Countries that has interest in studying for a postgraduate degree program in School for Business and Economics (SBE).
This scholarship program covers the following:
– One-off allowance: € 900
– Health care and liability insurance: € 520
– Visa costs: € 317
– Tuition fees: € 7500
– One-off contribution to the travel costs: € 1000
– Applicants must be citizens of Non-EU Countries
– Applicants must eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to the Maastricht University.
– Applicants should be 35 years old or younger.
Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th April 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Website