The Wuhan University calls for application from international students who are willing to study a Masters degree program in Wuhan University, China
The program is aimed at educating interdisciplinary specialists who are familiar with WTO rules, international treaties and common practice related to international economy, and acquire the ability of analysis, application and innovation of theory to work in state organs, enterprises, public institutions and social organizations.
Application Deadline: 29th June 2018
Eligible Countries: International (non-chinese citizens)
- Scholarships cover tuition management basic living expenses and round-trip international airfare for the students.
- Students are exempt from tuition fees, accommodation fees, teaching material fees, research and investigation fees, English teaching subsidy, graduation thesis guidance fees.
- They also include comprehensive medical insurance, which is purchased by the university for students. In terms of living expenses, it is 36000RMB/year for the master program. There is also a one-off settlement allowance of 3000RMB/person.
- This program is designed for non-Chinese citizens.
- Applicants should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree program with excellent results
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to Register and apply online in CSC at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn. Choose type B of scholarship program in the CSC system. Wuhan university code is 10486. Submit online the completed “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship”, download and print the completed application form.
At the same time register and apply online in Wuhan University at http://admission.whu.edu.cn for record, then submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University”, download and print the completed application form.
Visit The Official Website For More Information