Public sector accounting is a system of … through which the established institutions of the public render stewardship
· Financial accounting
This group needs government accounting information for wage negotiation
· The Labour Union
· General Managers and chief executives of public sector Organizations.
· Trade unions
· Salary earners
Public Sector Accounting draws its existence and strength from___
· Fund accounting
· Acts of Parliament
· Taxation, fines, fees etc.
· Corporate Affairs Commission.
Public sector accounting is an aspect of accounting which covers accounting of___.
· Private sector
· UBA PLC
· Government parastatals
· Government Micro Finance Bank
Organizations owned, operated and financed by the government are known as the___
· Private sector
· Federal government
· 36 states of Nigeria
· Public sector
One of these is not objectives of Public sector accounting
· It is controlled by a public sector entity.
· It is not controlled by a public sector entity.
· Government accounts must be prepared and audited annually.
· To ensure that costs are measured with benefits.
The grouping of the transactions into revenue and expense descriptions and bringing them under major classes is__
The processes of public sector accounting exclude one of the following
The officer who issues financial regulations is_______.
· Minister of Finance
· Accountant General of the federation
· Auditor-General of the federation
· An Accountant
Government Organizations that are charged with profit-making are called___…
· Public sector organisations
· Government Parastatal
· Government business enterprises
· Extra-ministerial departments