How To Check Your Admission Status
-Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
-Click on “Check Admission Status” to view your admission status
Instructions to candidates offered provisional admission:
UTME and DE candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to indicate their acceptance of the offer.
Locate any internet access point (e.g. Cybercafé) across the country and proceed thus:
(1) Visit www.aksu.edu.ng/and click on the ADMISSION menu. From the pull-down menu, select CHECK ADMISSION STATUS
(2) Carefully supply your UTME or DE registration number and click on the button GET ADMISSION STATUS. You may wish to print the admission offer page for your record purpose.
(3) Visit www.aksu.edu.ng/portal
to generate the Acceptance Fee Pre-Payment Analysis Slip for Twenty thousand five hundred naira (N20,500) only, by carefully following the steps below:
(a) Click the REGISTER NOW link.
(b) On the Registration type panel, select ADMISSION.
(c) On the left menu panel of the student registration page, click REGISTER NOW.
(e) Ensure you correctly enter UTME registration number and click the VERIFY button.
(d) Click on MAKE PAYMENT in the Payment Status row.
(e) Select BANK OPTION to print the payment analysis slip, for bank payment.
(f) Take the slip generated in (e) above to any of the commercials banks listed on the payment slip and request from the bank teller to make cash payment to Akwa Ibom State Univesity using e-Transact platform.
(4) After payment in bank, return to the university portal to verify your payment status, print the payment receipt and complete your bio-data registration. This is done by clicking on right arrow icon (>) located in front of the PAID button. You will need to also upload your passport photograph, WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result(s).
Note:- Payment of Acceptance fee must be completed within three (3) weeks, from the date of this notice.
Other candidates who equally applied for admission into the University are advised to exercise patience, as the list above is not the last.
– Candidates who has completed the payment of Acceptance fee are advised to get back to the University portal and process their school fees payment immediately.