NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARCH 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: BHM 302 CREDIT UNIT: 2
COURSE TITLE: BUSINESS FINANCE II
TIME ALLOWED: 2 HOURS
Instructions: 1. Attempt question number one (1) and any other (2) questions.
- Question number 1 carries 30 marks, while the other questions carry 20 marks each.
- Present all your points in coherent and orderly manner.
Question 1 (Compulsory)
- Mention and discuss forms of bank credit available for financing business organisations.
- Analyze various factors that influence working capital requirements in business operations.
- What is collateral security?
- Discuss the importance of Collateral Security in loan facility.
- What are the two main finance functions in a business operation?
- Identify and explain 4 sources of medium term loans for business operations.
- Explain the Financial Planning.
- What are the functions of financial planning in business?
- Differentiate between medium term and long term sources of funding business.
- What are the customary sources of funding business operations?
You can get the exam summary answers for this course from 08039407882
Check the sample below