MKT826 – Marketing Management and Strategy
Marketing is the process of communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of selling that product or service.
From a societal point of view, marketing is the link between a society’s material requirements and its economic patterns of response. Marketing satisfies these needs and wants through exchange processes and building long term relationships.
Marketing can be looked at as an organizational function and a set of processes for creating, delivering and communicating value to customers, and managing customer relationships in ways that also benefit the organization and its shareholders. Marketing is the science of choosing target markets through market analysis and market segmentation, as well as understanding consumer buying behavior and providing superior customer value.
Marketing is the science of meeting the needs of a customer by providing valuable products to customers by utilizing the expertise of the organization, at same time, to archive organizational goals. According to The American Marketing Association, Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
- Over 18 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Define marketing, Explain the five competing concepts under which organizations can choose to operate
their business, Discuss the elements of marketing mix and List the aspects of marketing.
- Explain how Marketing is intricately linked with the economy of virtually all nations of the world, Discuss the conditions in an economy that favour and compel the full application of marketing activities to achieve the objective of growth and profit, Determine when Marketing is most necessary in an economy, Discuss the importance of Marketing to any economy, Problems of Marketing in developing economies and Prospects of Marketing in Developing Economies
- Describe services marketing, Discuss the challenges service context creates for the marketing manager, Explain the characteristics of services, Discuss the history of services marketing and List the 7p’s of services marketing
- Define the team “Planning of marketing mix, Classification between marketing and marketing mix, Identify the various components of planning marketing mix
- Define the team “Marketing Segmentation” and Understand the psychographic market segmentation
- Definition of Marketing Research, Describe stages of Marketing Research, Highlights the importance of Marketing Research, and Explain research and marketing strategy
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes