NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CSS742
COURSE TITLE: POLICING AND LAW ENFORCEMENT IN NIGERIA.
TIME: 2 HRS
Instruction: Answer three (3) questions in all.
- Identify the command structure of the Nigeria police. 23 marks
- Discuss in details the term Police Discretion 23 marks
- Identify some challenges facing present law enforcement in Nigeria. 23 marks
- Critically discuss Women Police and Law Enforcement in Nigeria. 23 marks
- Explain the functions of Nigerian police and the problems of crime detection. 23 marks
You can get the exam summary answers for this course from 08039407882
Check the sample below