NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/ 16 AHMADU BELOW WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: ENT 323 COURSE UNIT: 2
COURSE TITLE: ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVT. & SMALL BUSINESS MGT.
TIME ALLOWED: 2HOURS
Instructions: 1. Attempt question Number one (1) and any other two (2).
2. Question number 1 is compulsory and carries 30 marks, while the other
questions carry 20 marks each
3. Present all your points in coherent and orderly manner
1a) Identify and explain the options available to the entrepreneur in managing the books or
records (5 marks)
1b) Using the production of laundry bar soap as a case, discuss fully the different methods
employed in its production process (10 marks)
1c) Briefly comment on the types of book and record that a small business should keep
2a) What is an income statement and how is it prepared (8 marks)
b) The Bank of Industry Limited is Nigeria’s oldest and largest Industrial financing
institution. What does it do (12 marks)
3a) State the basic objectives of process design and facility layout (8 marks)
b) Discuss fully the key elements of a marketing plan (12 marks)
4) Perhaps the most important and difficult task for the entrepreneur’s job is the crafting of
the strategy. How do you understand the terms ‘Enterprise strategy’ and what are the
indicators a good Enterprise strategy (20 marks)
5a) Lease finance is another type of finance that is available to small and large business concerns. How do you understand Lease finance?
b) Highlight and comment on the separate units of operations management system.
- You can get the soft copy for this course (2014 – to date) at a little token or the exam summary answers for any course from 08039407882
- You can as well solve your course past questions for us and get paid. CONTACT TO KNOW HOW
Exam summary sample below