NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
University Village, Plot 91 Cadastral Zone, NnamdiAzikiwe Express Way, Jabi – Abuja.
Faculty of Sciences
Department of Environmental Science and Resource Management
January/February 2018 Examinations
COURSE CODE: ESM 303 TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
COURSE TITLE: Environmental Laws Credit Unit: 2
Instruction: Attempt question number one (1) and any other three (3).
1. Discuss the mandates of the National Environmental Standard and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA)(25 marks)
2. Explain the historical background to the emergence of environmental law in Nigeria (15marks).
3. Discuss the impacts of the export of toxic wastes to Africa with emphasis on Nigeria (15 marks)
4. Write notes on any two of the following:
a. Toxic waste (7.5 Marks)
b. Chlorofluorocarbon (7.5 Marks)
c. Environmental pollution (7.5 Marks)
5. Discuss the functional stages in Solid Waste Management (15 Marks)
You can get the soft copy for this course or the exam summary answers for this course from 08039407882
Exam summary sample below