NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: ESM 403
COURSE TITLE: ENVIRONMENTAL PERCEPTION
TIME ALLOWED: 2 HOURS.
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ANY FOUR (4) QUESTIONS
1. Define environment according to Botkin and Keller (1998) and Olomo (1999).
2. Write short notes on the lithosphere and atmosphere as components of the environment.
3. Write short notes on atmospheric pollution and itemize any major eight (8) classes of atmospheric pollutants as identified by Miller (1996).
4. Discuss the impact of agriculture on the lithosphere
5. Discuss the internal process of perception.
6. Discuss the different stages of cognitive development as postulated by Jean Piaget.
You can get the soft copy for this course or the exam summary answers for this course from 08039407882
Exam summary sample below