NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
UNIVERSITY VILLAGE, PLOT 91 CADASTRAL ZONE, NNAMDI AZIKWE
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
JANUARY/FEBRUARY, 2018 EXAMINATIONS
COURSE CODE: ESM 403 TIME ALLOWED: 2 HOURS
COURSE TITLE: ENVIRONMENTAL PERCEPTION CREDIT UNIT: 2
Instruction: Attempt question number one (1) and any other three (3).
1. Justify the view that the greatest advocates of environmental possibilism came from France and Germany.(25marks)
2. Discuss the concept of environmental determinism(15marks)
3. Discuss the effects of agriculture and mineral exploitation on the lithosphere. (15marks).
4. With relevant examples, discuss the activities of the spheres of the environment (15marks)
5. Discuss the impact of man on the lithosphere (15marks)
You can get the soft copy for this course or the exam summary answers for this course from 08039407882
Exam summary sample below