ACC311 Past Questions

ACC311

Q1
Where the company is issuing additional shares to existing shareholders to subscribe to on a pro- rata basis is

Q2
The formation of a new business which then acquires the assets and liabilities of the two or more existing businesses which are then liquidated is

Q3
__ arises from acquisition of a business by another but is generated internally

Q4
Amounts set aside out of profits earned by a company which are not designed to meet any liability or contingency is known as a __

Q5
The shares which entitle its holders to dividend whether or not the company makes profit is:

Q6
Jacuzi partnership made a profit of ₦500,000 in 2016, ₦ 300,000 in 2017 and ₦400,000 in 2018. Calculate the goodwill if goodwill is valued at 2 years purchase of average profit

Q7
The nominal capital of the company is the

Q8
A company whose liabilities are limited to the amount invested in the business in the event of liquidation is a company ____

Q9
The amount by which the value of a business exceeds the value of all its net assets is called:

Q10
A document which states the internal regulations of a limited company is :

Follow me on Twitter @louisoladimeji for your free exam summary and free past questions

Whatsapp: 08039407882 for your Project Writeup I Business Plan Writeup I Online Tutorial

Leave a Reply

MEET OVER 2000 NOUN STUDENTS HERE. 

Join us for latest NOUN UPDATES and Free TMA answers posted by students on our Telegram. 

OUR ONLINE TUTORIAL CLASS IS NOW ON!!! JOIN US NOW. 
JOIN NOW!
close-link
%d bloggers like this: