CSS455 Past Questions

CSS455

Which of the following is not an essential crime scene equipment?
Answer: pen and paper

The key concepts in Bartol and Bartol (1984) definition of forensic psychology include all but one of the following
Answer: all of the above

The essence of scene processing is to…….
Answer: have contamination control

Malingering in forensic psychology means —
Answer: deception

Image source identification and and malicious post-processing is which type of forensic profiling?
Answer: dna profiling

The investigative method used by psychologists or other social scientists to help determine the mode of death in equivocal cases is regarded as
Answer: psychological autopsy

In blood and seminal sample evidence, the delay period that renders the sample useless is
Answer: 48hours

In crime scene investigation, the initial steps to be taken by a responding officer include the foolowing except
Answer: allowing other persons at the scene

The educated attempt to provide specific information about a certain type of suspect and as a biographical sketch of behavioural pattem, trends and tendencies, is called —
Answer: criminal profiling

Offenders who tend to be high in the birth order of their family are regarded as
Answer: organised offenders

Follow me on Twitter @louisoladimeji for your Free Exam Summary and free past questions

Whatsapp: 08039407882 for your Project Writeup I Business Plan Writeup I Online Tutorial

Leave a Reply

MEET OVER 2000 NOUN STUDENTS HERE. 

Join us for latest NOUN UPDATES and Free TMA answers posted by students on our Telegram. 

OUR ONLINE TUTORIAL CLASS IS NOW ON!!! JOIN US NOW. 
JOIN NOW!
close-link
%d bloggers like this: