SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2015 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: ACC307 CREDIT UNITS: 3
COURSE TITLE: COMPANY LAW
TIME ALLOWED: 2.30 HOURS
INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Attempt Question one and any other three (3) Questions.
2. Question 1 is compulsory and carries 25 marks
While the other 3 questions carry 15 marks each
3. Present all your points in coherent and orderly manner.
1. (a) What is a company?
(b) Discuss the different classifications of companies.
(c ) What is sale of goods and what are the duties of the seller and the buyer
2. What is Agency? Explain the duties of an Agent.
3. Briefly discuss the primary and secondary sources of law
4. Distinguish between an offer and acceptance.
5. Who is a director and what are his duties?
6. Discuss the procedure for the removal of a director
If you need the answered version and format required by the school kindly contact 08039407882
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here
No apps configured. Please contact your administrator.