Home › Forums › National Open University Past Questions and Answers › ACC405 Past Questions 2015
- March 17, 2019 at 4:29 pm #28503campusflavaKeymaster
ACC 405 CORPORATE FINANCE 2 UNIT
TIME ALLOWED: 2HOURS
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER THREE QUESTIONS
QUESTION ONE IS COMPULSORY
- Explain the alternatives to maximizing stakeholder wealth.
- Discuss how we can reduce the side costs associated with stakeholder wealth maximization.
- Define a proprietorship, a partnership and a corporation.
- State the advantages of the corporate form of business organization.
- Discuss the nature and classification of financial ratios used in financial statement analysis.
- State the relationship between the computed ratios and its influence on decision making.
- Explain the two dimensions of the financial planning process.
- Discuss the relative importance of external financing and growth to firms.
- Explain what working capital means.
- Discuss the determinate of a firm’s credit policy.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.