Home › Forums › National Open University Past Questions and Answers › ACC415 Past Questions 2015
- March 17, 2019 at 4:38 pm #28505campusflavaKeymaster
ACC 415 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT I 3 UNIT
TIME ALLOWED: 2HOURS
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER THREE QUESTIONS
QUESTION ONE IS COMPULSORY
- Define and explain strategic financial management.
- State the two broad categories of strategic financial decisions that are normally made by the financial managers of an organisation.
- Discuss and state the qualitative factors affecting capital investment decisions.
- Identify, and discuss, the main sources of long-term finance.
- Discuss how preference shareholders value their shares.
- Explain the process of determining the value of a convertible loan stock.
- Describe the main types of finance lease.
- State the steps involved in evaluating a lease or buy decision.
- According to M & M theory what is “homemade” dividends?
- State the main legal restriction on payment of dividends.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.