ENT401 Past Questions

ENT401

has helped many companies gain larger markets, audiences and create services that reach out to customers. Ï,-
Answer: internet technology

has completely changed how we communicate, respond or entertain ourselves
Answer: internet technology

The Internet today is a widespread
Answer: information infrastructure

The overall responsibility for managing Internet Protocol address or domain names at upper levels is vested in the
Answer: information assigned numbers authority

is basically talking, texting or sending data or image files over a wireless network.
Answer: mobile communication

advances in general have been important drivers of the convergence costs of capital of firms during the last decade
Answer: ict

The Internet is a of billions of computers and other electronic devices.
Answer: global network

The Internet is a that needs to operate around the world as if it were one.
Answer: network of networks

are one-to-many communication systems that operate in half-duplex mode
Answer: mobile two-way radios

also helped organizations to enhance the level of communication with employees and customers.
Answer: technology

Internet as a
Answer: business driver

A network is a collection of terminal nodes, links are connected to enable between the terminals
Answer: telecommunication and telecommunication

The Internet has had important effects on the way in which people are managed within
Answer: international companies

is always a great weapon to the mankind to explore unexplored areas of the universe.
Answer: technological advancement

connecting a computer to the Internet, is also called
Answer: going online

‭ ‬technologies have enabled a seamless interaction between people and the global network
Answer: mobile communication

Follow me on Twitter @louisoladimeji for your Free Exam Summary and free past questions

Whatsapp Chat: 08039407882 for your Project Writeup I Business Plan Writeup I Online Tutorial

Leave a Reply

MEET OVER 2000 NOUN STUDENTS HERE. 

Join us for latest NOUN UPDATES and Free TMA answers posted by students on our Telegram. 

OUR ONLINE TUTORIAL CLASS IS NOW ON!!! JOIN US NOW. 
JOIN NOW!
close-link
%d bloggers like this: