NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
University Village, Nnamdi Azikiwe Express,
Plot 91, Cadastral Zone, Jabi, Abuja
Faculty of Arts
Programme: B. A. Islamic Studies
Name of Subject: Islamic Studies
Course/Title: ISL436 : Islamic Law of Waşiyyah and Waqf
2.0 Units Time Allowed:2 hrs
Instruction to Candidates: Answer only THREE questions in all.
1. Explain three of the ways by which wealth is acquired in Islam.
2. Discuss some of the provisions made by Islamic Law for wealth distribution. 23 Marks.
3. Mention and explain 2 with examples 3 of the divisions of al-Infāq.
4. Analyze the importance of waqf in relation to poverty alleviation in Islam.
5. Mention the socio-economic importance of Sadaqah and its spiritual Benefits. 23Marks.
You can get the exam summary answers for this course from 08039407882
Check anoda sample below