This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil through the JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations and Direct Entry for the 2017/2018 academic session that screening/aptitude test are to be conducted as detailed below:
ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION
- UTME candidates must have chosen KUST, Wudil as First Choice in the 2017 UTME and scored minimum points for various programmes as indicated below:
|1||B. Agriculture (Hons)||150 and above|
|2||B. Tech. (Hons) Food Science & Technology||150 and above|
|3||B. Sc (Hons) Computer Science||190 and above|
|4||B. Sc (Hons) Mathematics||150 and above|
|5||B. Sc (Hons) Statistics||150 and above|
|6||B. Sc (Hons) Architecture||190 and above|
|7||B. Sc (Hons) Geography||150 and above|
|8||B. Sc (Hons) Geology||150 and above|
|9||B. Tech. (Hons) Urban & Regional Planning||150 and above|
|10||B. Eng. Civil Engineering||200 and above|
|11||B.Eng. Electrical Engineering||190 and above|
|12||B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering||150 and above|
|13||B. Sc (Hons) Biochemistry||190 and above|
|14||B. Sc (Hons) Biology||150 and above|
|15||B. Sc (Hons) Chemistry||150 and above|
|16||B. Sc (Hons) Microbiology||200 and above|
|17||B. Sc (Hons) Physics||150 and above|
|18||B. Sc Ed. Agricultural Science||150 and above|
|19||B. Sc Ed. Biology||150 and above|
|20||B. Sc Ed. Chemistry||150 and above|
|21||B. Sc Ed. Geography||150 and above|
|22||B. Sc Ed. Mathematics||150 and above|
|23||B. Sc Ed. Physics||150 and above|
However, qualified candidates who applied for admission into Computer Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry and Microbiology with UTME score less than what is stated above, can also register for their respective chosen programmes and the University may consider them for admission into other relevant programmes.
- Direct Entry candidates must have chosen KUST, Wudil as First Choice and have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma and a minimum of Five (5) points in National Certificate on Education (NCE) or Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) in relevant programme or subject combination as the case may.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- Candidates shall visit any Zenith Bank Plc Branch and make payment of non-refundable fee of N2,500:00 (N2,000:00 being cost of screening while N500:00 is Bank and Administrative charges) to Account Number 1130019452 and then collect PIN from the cashier at the
- Candidates shall then visit the University website kustwudil.edu.ng.
- On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION’ click on ‘Undergraduate’.
- Go to UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’.
- Fill in the Application Form
- Click on submit after completing the application
- Candidate should print his/her acknowledgment slip
- All candidates should provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will not approve admission of any candidate without his/her O’Level requirements.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- Payment for registration shall commence from Wednesday, 13th to Friday, 29th September,
- The Portal for registration will be opened from Wednesday, 13th September, 2017 and be closed by mid-night of Sunday 1st October,
- Note that the venue, date and time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your phone number and e-mail
- Candidates shall ensure that functional and accessible phone number and e-mail address used during JAMB registration are
- Any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
Aminu Mudi Salisu, MNIM, FIPMA
- Academic Secretary For: Ag. Registrar