The KWASU HND Conversion programme addresses the dichotomy between B.Sc. and HND certificate holders. The major aim is to provide a level playing field, by way of Bachelor’s degree programme, to HND holders determined to beat discriminations in the world of work.
This programme also provides a platform on which a university degree holder, hitherto dissatisfied with his/her class of degree, could “top up” and come out better. In the same vein, a holder of University degree who may wish to cross into other related discipline is afforded the opportunity through this programme. Ultimately, the programme is designed to promote self-actualization and imbue professional fulfillment with dignity.
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
1. B. Agric. With the following options:
a. Agricultural Economics
b. Agricultural Extension
d. Animal Production
e. Crop Protection
f. Horticulture and Landscaping
g. Soil science
2. B. Sc. Food Science and Technology
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
1. B. Sc. Ed. Business Education
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
1. B. Eng. Agricultural & Biological Engineering
2. B. Eng. Civil Engineering
3. B. Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B. Sc. Accounting
2. B. Sc. Finance
3. B. Sc. Business Administration
4. B. Sc. Tourism & Hospitality Management
5. B. Sc. Economics
6. B. Sc. Public Administration
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
1. B. Library and Information Science
2. B. Sc. Computer Science
3. B. Sc. Mass Communication
COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE
1. B. Sc. Biochemistry
2. B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
3. B. Sc. Microbiology
4. B. Sc. Statistics
5. B. Sc. Physics and Material Science
The fee for the programmes is a flat rate of Two hundred Thousand Naira Only (N200, 000 .00K) per session for all Nigerian candidates regardless of state of origin, payable only after candidate has been offered admission. The University allows for three (3) instalments per session.
Application form attracts the sum of Fifteen Thousand Naira Only (N15, 000 .00K) payable via KWASU online payment platform. The application fee is non-refundable.
COMMENCEMENT OF LECTURES
6th MAY, 2017.