NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: MAC 316
COURSE TITLE: MASS COMMUNICATION AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
TIME ALLOWED: 2 Hours
INSTRUCTION: Answer any three questions
- Define and explain the concept of mass communication. How can mass communication be applied to national development – (23 Marks)
- Explain the term development from a socio-cultural perspective.(23 Marks)
- Compare and contrast between ‘urban’, ‘rural’ and ‘national’ development. –
- Explain the Marxist model of development. What are its drawbacks?
- Discuss the meaning of ACADA Model of development. What are the shortcomings?
You can get the exam summary answers for this course from 08039407882
Check the sample below