NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14-16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2015 EXAMINATION
MAC 341 DEVELOPMENT COMMUNICATIONS AND BROADCASTING 3 UNITS
TIME ALLOWED: 2HOURS
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER THREE QUESTIONS
QUESTION ONE IS COMPULSORY
- What is Development Communication?
- List and explain the seven elements involved in communication process.
(c) What is Development Journalism? 30 marks
- List and explain the characteristics of development journalism.
- As a potential journalist what are the factors to put into consideration as advocacy guide while on duty? 20 marks
- Format of radio that can be used for development purposes. List and explain these formats.
- What are the basic radio approaches?
- What is community development?
- What are the different kinds of community media? Mention and discuss.
What is the place of research in development communication?
You can get the answers for this course from 08039407882
Check the sample below