NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: MAC332
COURSE TITLE: ADVERTISING COPY AND LAYOUT
TIME ALLOWED: 2 HOURS
INSTRUCTIONS: Answer questions one and any other two.
- Good knowledge of advertising will enable a practitioner to perform his/her responsibilities effectively.
- Give a comprehensive definition of advertising.
- Discuss at least five components of advertising.
- Show how advertising has led to the popularity of MTN in Nigeria. (30 Marks)
- a. Give and fully explain four types and classifications of advertising.
- Discuss five functions of advertising. (20 Marks)
- With an adequate explanation, show the meaning of advertising. As well, discuss the steps and processes of advertising. (20 Marks)
- Present a full-page copy of a named product advertisement, with all the applied elements well labeled and explained. (20 Marks)
- Show the differences and similarities between print advertising and broadcast advertising. Also explain the advantages and the demerits between newspaper and radio advertising. (20 Marks)
You can get the exam summary answers for this course from 08039407882
Check the sample below