As part of his vision to position University of Ghana as a “go to University”, the Vice Chancellor, Professor Ebenezer Owusu Oduro will on Thursday, 3rd November, 2016 launch nine (9) strategic teams set up and tasked to develop strategies that would advance this vision.
The strategic teams are listed below:
1. Institutional Advancement Team
2. Agriculture Centres Commercialisation Committee
3. University of Ghana Rebranding and Marketing Team
4. Medical School Expansion Team
5. University of Ghana Regional/World Ranking Team
6. Vice-Chancellor’s Green Team
7. Independent Power Supply Team
8. Laboratory Modernization Team
9. Review of 4 Years Undergraduate Programme and Grading System
Professor Oduro, who took over as vice chancellor of the University in August this year, hinted in his first interview on special edition of campus exclusive show that under his leadership, various strategic teams will be formed and tasked with specific responsibilities in order to carry out his visions for the University.
The launch will be held at the Recreational Quadrangle at 10:00 a.m.