University Of Abuja Girls Hostel Burnt Down. Posted on January 15, 2017 by campusflava 0 Alarm was raised from the girls hostel around 1;45am. The fire started started as a result of fire sparks from an electric wire. It took a handful of boys to quench the fire, before the fire fighter came to intervene. Thank God no life was lost. Related Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.