NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: AEM 712
COURSE TITLE: AGRIC EXTENSION ADMINISTRATION, PROGRAMME PLANNING
TIME ALLOWED: 2 HOURS
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER 4(FOUR) QUESTIONS ONLY. ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS (25MARKS)
(1) a. State 8 conditions necessary for successful extension administration
b. List 4 types of motivation and briefly explain 2
c. State 5 roles of budget
(2) a. State 10 Fayol’s principles of management.
b. State 5 techniques that an administrator should apply to increase staff morale.
c. State 5 purposes of reports.
(3) a. With the aid of a diagram, draw extension planning implementation process also known as
the program development cycle.
b. Briefly explain 3 extension planning implementation processes given above
(4) a. State 15 essential attributes of a good extension administrator.
b. List 4 and explain 2 mechanisms useful in achieving effective coordination
(5) a. Explain 3 broad categories of budget that you know.
b. Mention 5 role of marketing in extension.
c. State 5 purposes of training.
(6) a. Explain briefly the 4 principles of effective discipline.
b. List 5 level Maslow’s hierarchy of human needs.
c. State 5 functions of personnel management.
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.