NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: BHM 305 CREDIT UNIT: 3
COURSE TITLE: SMALL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
TIME ALLOWED: 2 Hours
Instructions: 1. Attempt question Number one (1) and any other three (3).
2. Question number 1 is compulsory and carries 25 marks, while the other
questions carry 15 marks each
3. Present all your points in coherent and orderly manner
1a.What do you understand by the terms entrepreneur and small business owner?
b. Compare and contrast between an entrepreneurship and small business.
2. What is managerial role? Briefly explain any three (3) of the following.
d. Controlling 15marks
3. What are the 3 major objectives for establishing small business? 15marks
4. Describe the four stages of growth, their relationship with one another and their significance to the development of small business. 15marks
5. Identify and explain the advantages small businesses have over large businesses in our nation. 15marks
6. Discuss in detail how the small business becomes a vital component of the economy. 15marks
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.