NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
Course Code: BHM 745 Credit Unit: 3
Course Title: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Time Allowed: 2 ½ Hrs
1. Attempt question number one (1) and any other three (3).
2. Question number 1 is compulsory and carries 25 marks while the other 3 questions
carry 15 marks each.
3. Present all your points in coherent and orderly manner.
1. Explain the concept of business liquidity using a diagram 25marks
2. Explain the following concept
(a) Cash Flow Forecast
(b) Cash Flow Forecasting
(c) Time Dimension 15marks
3. (a) Explain what you understand by cash flow budgeting 5marks
(b)How many types of cash budget do you know? Name and describe them. 10marks
4. Write short notes on the following
(a) Treasury bills
(b) Commercial bills
(c) Certificate of deposits 15marks
5. (a) What is money market? 5marks
(b) List the broad objectives of money market 5marks
(c)Name the important segments of money market 5marks
6. Write the principles of banking lending 15marks
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.