NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/ 16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARCH 2014 EXAMINATION
Course Code: BHM 776 Credit Unit: 2
Course Title: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND GOVERNANCE
Time Allowed: 2 HRS
Question No 1 is compulsory and it carries 30 Marks and attempt any 2 questions of your choice. Each other question carries 20 marks each. Present answer legibly and logically using relevant examples.
1. Discuss in details the five main elements of good governance.
2. List and explain the five main approaches to the study of public administration.
3. List and explain the five scope of public administration by Willoughby
4. List and explain the five main typologies of organization
5. List and explain the four main features of the Nigerian Civil Service.
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.