NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/ 16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARCH 2014 EXAMINATION
Course Code: BHM 783 Course Unit: 2
Course Title: COMPARATIVE PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Time Allowed: 2 HRS
Instruction: Question No 1 is compulsory and it carries 30 Marks and attempt any 2 questions of your choice. Each other question carries 20 marks each. Present answer legibly and logically using relevant examples.
(1) Discuss in details the five major approaches of comparative public administration.
(2) List and explain in details the five main comparisons between the British and American administrative structure.
(3) Discuss in details the three criticisms leveled against comparative public administration.
(4) List and explain in details the five characteristics of development administration.
(5) List and explain in details the five main characteristics of the Max Weber Ideal bureaucracy.
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.