1. ______fish part serves as a guage for the fish.
—>> lateral line
2. ______is the part of fish that serve as respiratory organs in fish.
3. _____is the type of fins in fish that help to balance and allow fish to steer slowly via the water.
—>> Paired fin
4. _____ is the part of fish used to extract oxygen from the water.
5. _____is the part of the fish which fish scales are attached to.
6. How many eyes does a trypical structure of the fish have _________ .
7. ____is the type of unpaired fin that occurs below the lateral line on the lower surface of the trunk ?
—>> Anal fin
8. How many types of paired and unpaired fins are found in the fish body.
2 and 1
—>> 2 and 2
1 and 3
2 and 3
9. Fish is precisely describes as an animal with backbone, mostly called ______.
10. How many nostrils does a typical structure of the fish have ______ .
GET YOUR BIO410 EXAM SUMMARY FOR #1000 : CLICK HERE TO GET IT
YOU CAN JOIN OUR TELEGRAM ON VIP NOUN UPDATES – FOR FREE BIO410 PAST QUESTIONS