BUS809 Tma Solutions
1. When did the government publish its National Labour Policy?
—>> December 1975
2. According to Barney and Wright (1998), The in the VRIO framework, stands for
3. In what year did the Nigerian Employers Consultative Association (NECA) come into existence?
4. In Collective Bargaining and Negotiation, the patrolling of strikers in front of the entrance of an organization’s premises in order to ensure total work stoppage is known as
Wild Cat Strike
5. The proficiencies that represents traditional knowledge and skills in employee selection, training and compensation is called ….
—>> Human Resource Proficiencies
6. Which of the following is not a method of appraisal?
—>> Critical Analysis
Management by Objective
7. The relationship between employer and employee is described as
8. Who among the following did not postulate a theory of motivation?
—>> Mark Albion
9. Which of these is not a theoretical approach to organisational entry?
—>> Co-worker dependency
10. What do we call the relationship that exists between employee, employer, and government?
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM ON VIP NOUN UPDATES – FOR FREE BUS809 PAST QUESTIONS AND EXAMS SUMMARIES