1. Clauses are usually placed on separate lines for ________________.
2. SQL statements are not case sensitive, unless indicated.
3. RDBMS stands for:
Relational Database Management System
Relational Data Management System
Ratio Database Management System
Real Database Management System
4. To extract data from the database, you need to use the SQL __________ statement
5. Transaction Control manages the changes made by the __________ statements
6. To bring together data that is stored in different tables by creating a link between them is called?
All of the options
7. To choose the columns in a table that you want to return by your query, you use ____________
8. All are the basic Transaction control languages EXCEPT?
9. The structure of any database table can be view by using the _____________ of the SQL statement
10. SQL can not allow the construction codes manipulating database
JOIN OUR NOUN TELEGRAM GROUP HERE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS FOR OTHER COURSES – ONLINE TUTORIAL ALSO AVAILABLE