1. __________ statement is very important in Fortran because it enables Fortran programs to benwritten in a way more harmonious with structured programming.
IF ___ THEN ___ ELSE
FOR ___ NEXT
DO ___ UNTIL
2. Which of the options is the keyword used to create a new address for the pointer X?
3. The keyword ____________ is used in Fortran as a Program Header statement, usually to give a name to your program code.
None of the options
4. _____________ statements are usually given at the beginning of your program before the first references to the names defined in the declaration statements.
5. In Fortran, the terminator of a loop initiated by a DO statement is given by the _______ statement.
6. In a Pascal, the END statement is followed by a ________ as an essential part of the program code.
7. The ______________ statement is used primarily to connect a file or the printer to your program.
8. The following options are all reserved words in Pascal EXCEPT?
9. A /An ______________ constant is a positive, negative or zero whole number without a decimal point or commas.
10. The ______________ symbol indicates that the following data items will define the constants to be used by your program
All of the options
JOIN OUR NOUN TELEGRAM GROUP HERE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS FOR OTHER COURSES ALSO