NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CSS342
COURSE TITLE: SAFETY MANAGEMENT FOR LOSS PREVENTION
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
Instructions: Answer any three questions.
1. Explain what Risk management is and identify the risk management process of Hazard identification. 23 marks
2. Explain safety’ in construction industry and mention the two best ways through which workers may reduce risks from identified hazards in any industry.23 marks
3. a) What are the ten principal stakeholders in safety management.
b)Mention and explain the two perspectives to Safety Management? 12marks
4. List and explain the eight (8) processes of safety management.
5. Explain the concepts of human error and the control of human errors in Aviation safety.
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.