NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CSS 745.
COURSE TITLE: TYPES AND ANALYSIS OF SECURITY THREATS.
Instruction: Answer 3 questions in all. All questions carry equall marks.
1. (a) Briefly describe public warning and its elements. (11 marks)
(b) Explain six types of human/manmade security threats. (12 marks)
2. (a) Define Badger game. (4 marks)
(b) What do you understand by insurgency? (4 marks)
(c) Explain the categories of Warfare (15marks)
3. (a) Briefly explain Tsunami and give any three of its effects? (5 marks)
(b) Define Earthquakes and give any three of its effects. (5 marks)
(c) Mention 6 ways through which Geological Hazard/Threat can be controlled.
12 marks (1 mark for good grammar)
4. Discuss the major reasons hindering crime reporting to law enforcement agents in Nigeria (23 marks)
5. Simulation is a concept of security. Discuss. (23 marks)
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.