NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CSS 747
COURSE TITLE: TECHNICAL ELECTRONIC ASPECTS OF SECURITY
TIME: 2 HOURS.
INSTRUCTIONS: Answer 3 questions in all. All questions carry equal marks.
Good use of English language will be rewarded.
1. (a) As a player in the public sector, discuss 8 roles of the public sector in mitigating the risk associated with electronic tranactions. (16 marks)
(b) Highlight the four pillars involved in the building policy framework and practice of electronic security (7 marks)
2. Discuss the major reasons hindering crime reporting to law enforcement agents in Nigeria (23 marks)
3. Dicuss Six (6) measures that can be taken to decompose the risks associated with Electronic transactions (23 marks)
4. Enumerate the eleven G-8 Principles for Protecting Critical Information Infrastructure. (23 marks)
5. (a) Explain 8 key essentials in E-security (16 marks)
(b) Define these terms: (i) Surveillance (4marks)
(ii) Security Operatives (3 marks)
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.