NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CTH 314
COURSE TITLE: INTER-TESTAMENTAL LITERATURE
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
Instruction: Answer question one and any other two
1. What factors were responsible for Maccebean revolt and the emergence of Hasmonean dynasty during inter-testamental period? (30 marks)
2. Discuss any two popular apocalyptic images of your choice. (20 marks)
3. Discuss the historical development in Judea during the Hellenistic period
4. Explain the concept of Inter-Testamental Literature within the biblical tradition.
5. What is the significance of the Dead Scrolls in inter-testamental literature in biblical studies? (20 marks)
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.