NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CTH 423
COURSE TITLE: COMPARATIVE ETHICS IN PLURALISTIC SOCIETIES
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
Instruction: Answer question one and any other two
1. Discuss the relationship between ethics and the following disciplines (30 marks)
(a) Psychology (b) Religion (c) Law
2. Discuss temporal happiness and self-preservation as goals/purposes of ethical demand (20 marks)
3. Why is Mohammed regarded as exemplar of Islamic ethics? (20 marks)
4. How are religion and moral values related in Africa? (20 marks)
5. What contributions do you think pluralism has brought to our society?
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.