NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CTH491
COURSE TITLE: THEOLOGY OF AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
INSTRUCTIONS: ANSWER QUESTION 1 AND ANY OTHER TWO
1. Define the term “errors of terminologies” and briefly discuss any five of them.
2. Describe the difficulties besetting the scholarly study of African Traditional Religion?
3. Explain the theories of the origin of African Traditional Religion (20 marks)
4. Write short notes on the following concepts:(20 marks)
(b) God (Supreme Being)
(e) Rites of Passage
5. Discuss the components of African Traditional Religion (20 marks)
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.