1. _____ information help in formulating a strategy and identifying projects.
2. Glaciers are geographically restricted as well as being effective agents of landscape _____
3. _____ is the science of quantitative land-surface analysis
4. _____ produces fine sediment known as glacial flour.
5. Seismic_____ is a geophysical principle which works based on Snell’s Law
6. The ultimate goal of resource evaluation is to generate a density of drilling enough to meet the _____and statutory standards
7. NPV has _____ key elements to evaluate an asset/investment
8. Most countries require that seismic surveys are conducted according to environmental standards established by_____regulation.
9. System of National Accounts assets are valued at market prices which often are not available for environmental _____
10. Higher environmental standards have encouraged the development of lower impact seismic _____
JOIN OUR NOUN TELEGRAM GROUP HERE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS FOR OTHER COURSES – ONLINE TUTORIAL ALSO AVAILABLE