EMT311 Tma Solutions
1. Today maps are commonly produced on computers, using software such as _______________
Global Positioning System
Geographical Cartographic System
—>> Geographical Information System
Geographical Intelligent Technology
2. _______orbits at a steep inclination relative to the equator, in the direction opposite the Earth’s rotation
Sun – orbits
—>> Retrograde orbit
3. ______ uses a multichannel detector and records radiation within a narrow range of wavelength. Both brightness and colour information are available on the image
—>> Multispectral Imaging System
4. All but one is not a component of map ___
5. A _________ orbit is established when a satellite is placed at 36,000km above the Earth’s equator.
—>> Solar energy
6. The map ____________ shows the symbols on a map and gives their meaning.
7. Maps and map-making have undergone some notable ____trend
8. The first use of a motion picture camera mounted to a heavier-than-air aircraft took place on April 24, ____.
9. __ defines a map as
—>> Aerial photograph
10. When the satellite’s orbit and the Earth’s rotation are combined, they give rise to an ___________ path relative to a map of the Earth’s surface.
—>> S shaped
N – shaped
C – shaped
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM ON VIP NOUN UPDATES – FOR FREE EMT311 PAST QUESTIONS AND EXAMS SUMMARIES
Tag:EMT311 Answers, EMT311 course, EMT311 course material, EMT311 Past questions, EMT311 Past Questions and Answers, EMT311 Past Questions and Answers pdf, EMT311 pdf, EMT311 Solutions, EMT311 tma, EMT311 Tma answers, EMT311 Tma Past Questions, EMT311 Tma solutions, EMT311 tutorial, EMT311 tutorial pdf