1. entrepreneurs have a strong social ____ They are able to meet challenges, social needs and in so doing create significant new social capital
2. According to Bowen, Marara and Mureithi ______ high production cost can result from over employment of both human and material resources.
3. ________ may develop a company to a mature phase and then hire a good team of managers to run the business on a daily basis.
4. Inappropriate ________ policies often have adverse effects that could lead to debt build up and subsequent liquidity problems
5. ________is the ability to excel at one or more output goals.
6. Entrepreneurship and ____ growth take place when the economic conditions are favourable.
7. The essence of_______ is to enhance skills necessary for improved job performance.
8. ______ can be creative. Many entrepreneurs use their own creative ideas to make a product or offer a service.
9. The accurate description of Webers paradigm might be “the development ethics and the spirit ____ ethic.
10. Effective financial management practice is necessary for____ of any firm.
JOIN OUR NOUN TELEGRAM GROUP HERE FOR MORE – ONLINE MTH TUTORIAL ALSO AVAILABLE