ESM428 Tma Solutions
1. The abundance of non-migratory wildlife depends upon the edges of ________ of essential habitat types because this determines the amount of edges.
2. __________ is a subset of environmental planning which approaches sus
tainable resource management from a watershed or catchment perspective, in contrast to a piecemeal approach that artificially separates land management from water management.
—>> Integrated watershed management
3. ________ is the process of creating and implementing plans, programs, and projects to sustain and enhance watershed functions that affect the plant, animal, and human communities within a watershed boundary
—>> Watershed managemen
4. ________ consists of bringing into useful association those conditions needed by species to reproduce and survive.
—>> Habitat Improvement
5. Drainage _____ are the principal hydrologic unit considered in fluvial geomorphology
6. The ______ method involves contours of equal precipitation are drawn over the gauges on a map.
7. Protected areas where animals could hide against hunting and predator is known as _______.
8. _______ is the sum of the environmental factors which make a game range habitable,
—>> Carrying Capacity
9. A _________ is a protected area of importance for wildlife, flora, fauna or features of geological or other special interest which is reserved and managed for conservation and to provide special opportunities for study or research
—>> Nature reserve
10. ________ is the positioning, configuration, and size of the lands of vegetation needed to sustain the species.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM ON VIP NOUN UPDATES – FOR FREE ESM428 PAST QUESTIONS AND EXAMS SUMMARIES