ESM444 Tma Solutions
1. _____ that require high temperatures, like diesel and gas engines, there is increased tendency to deposit scale
2. Tendency for increase in corrosion is reduced by decreasing the solubility of _____ at higher temperatures
3. A _____ is a closed vessel in which water under pressure is transformed into steam by the application of heat.
4. _____ recirculation system is the most popular method of controlled cooling of water treatment.
5. Recirculation water systems are of _____ types
6. _____ is the major problem in boiler water system.
7. In _____ recirculation water system, water is circulated in a closed cycle and subjected to alternate cooling and heating without air contact.
8. Dissolved oxygen, dissolved carbondioxide and dissolved ammonia are the main causes of corrosion in the _____
9. Products of water tube boiler pass around the _____ containing water.
10. _____ variations also cause problems in boiler water system
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM ON VIP NOUN UPDATES – FOR FREE ESM444 PAST QUESTIONS AND EXAMS SUMMARIES