Step by Step Procedure on How to Apply for Admission
- Visit the site www.nouonline.net
- On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Admissions
- Select either Undergraduate Programme, Postgraduate Programme or PhD
- Goto “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left-hand side of the screen)
- Select the programme you are applying for (note it can be found at the right-hand side of the screen)
- Fill displayed form
- Click below to view admission criteria
- Click “Apply” to proceed.
- Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayed
- Click the ‘Continue‘ button
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Click “Pay”
- Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
- Perform step 1 to 3
- Goto “Continue After Payment”
- Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
- Click “Proceed”
- Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star (*) are compulsory.
After filling form
- Click “Submit”
- Print Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest study centre for screening