How to Apply for OAU Postgraduate.
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORM SHALL BE THROUGH ON-LINE ONLY.
Candidates can conveniently complete the application Form and pay by taking the following steps:
Step 1: Log on to http://apply.oaunetque.com
Step 2: Click on Create application account and use a viable personal e-mail address and password to Create an application account.
Step 3: With the e-mail and password combination, applicants should sign in and accurately fill the pages of the application form.
Step 5: Applicants should forward the following relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Photocopy of University Degree Certificate
- Photocopy of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Photocopy of O’ Level Certificate(s) (WAEC/NECO)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- The original transcript obtained from the Applicant’s University plus duly completed downloaded Obafemi Awolowo University Postgraduate College Transcript Label; (i)-(v) must be properly addressed to:
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
- Kindly note that another set of relevant documents in support of your applications as specified in (i)-(v) should also be forwarded to the Head of Department of your choice.
- Application processing fee for all programmes costs N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira only) while all Professional programmes costs N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only).
- Application processing fee can also be paid using the OAU Postgraduate online application scratch cards.
- The progress of completed application forms can be monitored online and notification will be sent to applicants once decisions are made on the applications.
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their applications by e-mail.
- All Applicants should please note that they will be bound by all the Regulations Governing Postgraduate Studies at the Obafemi Awolowo University if their applications are successful.
- For additional information, visit the Postgraduate College Website at http://apply.oaunetque.com
- Sponsors such as employment agencies, Ministries, Corporations, Parastatals and Foreign Missions should advise their candidates to apply personally for application forms and multiple applications will lead to cancellation of all applications forwarded.
- Any candidate currently registered on a Postgraduate programme in this University and who applies for admission into another postgraduate programme without such a disclosure on the application form and who fails to duly withdraw from such a current programme with the approval of Senate, will automatically forfeit his studentship under the existing University Regulation.
- Applications without Transcripts will not be considered.