JLS812 Tma Solutions
1. What is prima facie?
—>> A case made out at first or appearance
A contempt of court
A judicial evidence
2. Which of the following best explains the role of contempt?
To punish a wrong committed against the state
—>> To punish a wrong committed against the court
To punish a wrong committed against the Counsel
To punish a wrong committed against the media
3. One of these is not essential to ethical life
4. The law is important in the following ways except
Regulation of human conduct
Pointing out when interests exist
—>> Eradication of conflict
Initiatiing changes in economic, political, social and religious structures
5. Which of these is not the reason for living moral lives?
For our health
To be in peace
—>> To avoid death
6. Which of these sets the law apart from ethics?
It is imposed by the outer society
It has a definite effective date
—>> It does not expire
It has more formal institutions
7. All the following features except one predispose the humans to being ethical beings
—>> Human beings have flaws
Human beings have feelings
Human beings are social
Human beings are rational
8. One of these is not part of consequential ethics
—>> Kant’s Duty Ethics
9. Which one of the following means state of entireness, or wholeness?
10. The following are examples of civil law except
Law of contract
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM ON VIP NOUN UPDATES – FOR FREE JLS812 PAST QUESTIONS AND EXAMS SUMMARIES