1. Social media specifically fall under ________.
2. The name of the dummy type approved for final printing is known as ____________.
3. In design, ‘leading’ means _______.
space before letters
space after letters.
space between lines
4. Newspaper pages that are printed together are called ______________.
5. ________ in design is what makes editors group similar stories together.
6. The over-concentration of pictures and design on a particular page is referred to as ________________.
7. The following are types of type-cases except _______.
Upper and Lower Case
8. The process of taping pages to be printed together is known as ____________.
9. The process of determining the space to be loocated to a story using the font size and style is known as _______.
10. The printing report is usually produced and signed by the _____________.
JOIN OUR NOUN TELEGRAM GROUP HERE FOR MORE – MTH TUTORIAL ALSO AVAILABLE